Welcome to Faith Bible
We know how difficult it can be to find a place to worship God and develop new relationships. We think you’ll find our Family to be warm and welcoming, and our worship to be casual yet respectful. Take a look around our website to gain a sense of our personality. If you are interested in growing in your love for God, being used by God to serve others, and developing healthy, growing relationships, consider visiting us.
If you are new to FBC, here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Take a look inside — our history, our mission, our beliefs.
- Worship with us, and if this is a place you can express worship to God with the rest of us, then make Sunday worship at FBC a regular part of your life.
- Join our Family – We’re not talking church membership, but rather finding a place you can be a part of and a place where you belong. Join a Community Small Group, find a place to serve others with others. If you have certain skills and gifts, let us know!
- Develop your faith by developing your knowledge of Christ and His Word. Join a Christian Education class and learn what it means to live with the Bible as your guide.
- If you have children, involve them in our Children’s Ministries and see how they fit in. They just might be one of the main reasons you stay!
If you’d like to learn more or just talk with one of the pastors, don’t hesitate to call or email.